Register

Post Thanks / Like

How to capture, record a ordinary color Television ?

As I live in remote village,I will spend more time in watching Television
    especially Movies,Sports.
    I also want to be good Caper and serve the rdlinks.

I dont have any Led, Lcd, Plasma, Smart based Televisions.
    But I had a ordinary decent color Television and my color Television has more number of
    Circular Pins in different Colors like White,Yellow,Red etc at the backside of my tv.

My color tv specifications -
    company - samsung color tv with remote
    circular color pins - backside of my Tv.

I had an Areal(analog) cable connection(through pole cable wires) but it is not connected directly to the TV.
    First the wire is connected to a set-top-box(Digital) and then another wire is connected from Set-top-box to TV.
    Due to this connection from set-top-box to TV, I watch TV in " AV mode "(When I on the TV, I should click on AV mode button in my
    TV Remote and keep TV remote aside and use Set-top-box remote to view and change the channels)
    not in normal mode(Directly on the tv and watch the channels by using tv remote).

But the sad thing is, I don't know, how to Capture my Color Television.

So please Guide me Friends, how to Capture my Tv and I had Few Questions
    So Please Answer me Friends ....

1) Does Lcds,Leds,Plasma,Smart Televisions are only possible to
    Capture or Ordinary color Televisions also possible to Capture?
    2)If Ordinary Color Televisions are also possible to capture, then explain me a
    Step by Step procedure, how to capture my Ordinary Color Tv?
    3)Suggest me also Budget based Capturing Devices which are Decent in Video
    Quality Capturing that are used to Record my Color Television?
    Last edited by ENTERTAINMENT KING; 01-10-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Which STB are you using?

Post Thanks / Like
    Can You tell me that your setup box had an option to insert a pen-drive? If yes, then mention Which STB are you using?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes my set-top-box has feature to record with pendrive.
    But the Disadvantage is, recorded content in pendrive will play only when the pendrive is connected only to my set-top-box.
    The recorded content from one set-top-box will play only pendrive is connected to that set-top-box, if we connect the recorded pendrive to any other
    device like pc or set-top-box it won't play.

the following are the details of my stb(set-top-box)

Post Thanks / Like
    If you had Pc then you can record by using TV Tuner Card ( either Internal or External USB)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ENTERTAINMENT KING View Post
    yes my set-top-box has feature to record with pendrive.
    But the Disadvantage is, recorded content in pendrive will play only when the pendrive is connected only to my set-top-box.
    The recorded content from one set-top-box will play only pendrive is connected to that set-top-box, if we connect the recorded pendrive to any other
    device like pc or set-top-box it won't play.

the following are the details of my stb(set-top-box)

Use TRP Converter,download it from this link:-http://www.trpconverter.org/

This software can directly convert your TRP files to DVD or MPEG. It can also convert your TRP video files to AVI, WMV or MP4 video formats. The converter can also edit TRP videos and can extract TRP audio to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4a, AAC, etc. audio formats. This video software has the capability of converting almost all key formats that inclue DivX, MP4, MOV, M4v, XviD, 3GP, ASF, FLV, RM, Youtube, Flash, HD videos, DivX HD, WMV HD, VOB HD, TS, HD MPEG-4, TRP, VOB, M2TS, AVCHD, DVD, TS, MTS, TP, iPod, iPhone, PS3, Apple TV, PSP, Zen, iRiver, Archos, Xbox 360, MP3, WMA, AAC, M4a and more.

Post Thanks / Like
    no mate i already used these softwares to convert the trp files in my pendrive no use.
    the set-top-box is made like that recorded trp files cannot be converted and they will play only particularly to that set-top-box